7 Ways to Get Along Well with Others!
I'm really not a Pollyanna, but, I'm just so tired of all the negativity and the difficult people. Really. There's no need for it.
If what you're doing isn't working for you, do something else. Quit whining about it! So, here's my list:
1. Put the Brakes on your Tongue! Say less than you think and keep your opinions about others to yourself. Remember, there's a reason that God gave us one tongue and 2 ears.
2. Never let an opportunity to say a kind or encouraging word to someone pass you by.
3. Make promises Sparingly and keep them Faithfully.
4. Keep an Open Mind. Discuss without arguing. It takes a lot more thought to be able to disagree without being disagreeable!
5. Be considerate of others. Humor at the expense of others is never worth the pain that it may cause.
6. Ignore the negative things that are said about you. Simply live so that no one will believe what they heard.
7. Be Happy. People like to be around happy people. Today, where there is so much to be concerned about, be the breath of fresh air that the people around you need. They can watch the news, read the paper, or talk to other people to get the low down on the economy, business and the natural disasters happening! Just be Happy!